Sewing set: 30 spare buttons, Swiss sewing kit and 5 safety pins. It never hurts to have spare sewing items; perfect for field repairs. Everything in the set is either wartime or early post.
Original buttons (5 of each):
- Feldgrau shirt buttons dished metal 14mm
- Army trouser buttons dished metal 18mm
- Dished aluminum 21mm buttons
- White glass buttons 12mm
- Pressed paper buttons 14mm OR 15mm (all will be the same size but no choice or 14mm or 15mm)
- Green celluloid buttons 18mm
Swiss sewing kit: It has decent colored thread for German and the center of the spool holds a few sewing needles (most have two or three needles inside). It measures about 3" tall (they do vary slightly). They are in generally good condition, but some may have minor issues, like a very small chip in the wood.
Safety pins - set of 5, in the correct wartime style (where one end is closed). They are a slightly larger size, measuring approximately 2" long.