Reproduction FF33 German field phone cranks. We reproduced a later version made from all steel parts so these are much more sturdy than their pot metal counterparts. We have encountered many different styles of cranks and even several variations of this all steel crank; we picked the crank that was strongest first then easiest to produce to provide a good, sturdy, reproduction crank for less money. These were copied from the original tan example in the pictures. All our cranks are now marked on the bottom kem 41 with a waffen amt.
- Replicates the original very closely
- Sturdy steel construction with a reproduction black resin knob
- 2 historically accurate colors (black for earlier phones and tan for late war)
- Fits your FF33 perfectly (can be a snug fit stored inside the phone)
- Crank knob turns freely and won't seize up like many originals
- Made in USA
We only produced a limited number of these so don't wait too long to pick up one. Original cranks don't come up for sale often and having a crank can mean the difference between a $50 phone and a $100+ phone since most people will not buy a phone if the crank is missing. It is one of those easily lost or broken pieces that is vital to the overall function of the field phone. The black crank will suit most phones very well, the tan crank is normally found only with very, very late (1944/45) war phones.