Nice vintage wooden hanger advertising for a clothing store. Julius Selbiger in Marienwerder (which is now called Kwidzyn in Poland). He took over the store in 1925. The store originally just sold menswear and boyswear, but he expanded it to include women's clothing and accessories as well. He was Jewish. By 1935, the shop was closed and another tenant had moved into the building.
More information (including advertisements and pictures of the building) can be found on this Polish language blog.