Original wartime paperwork for Picker X-Ray Corporation in Cleveland, Ohio.
- four letterhead papers
- two standard letter envelopes
- one blue envelope
The letterhead has a watermark in the paper. Picker X-Ray Corporation was the sole manufacturer of x-ray units for the US Army during WWII. The company was awarded the Army-Navy “E” (E for excellence) Flag in 1942, and received its first star in 1943 with a second and third star in 1944.
The letterhead papers and the regular envelopes are in good shape. The larger blue envelope has some fading / discoloration.